Volunteers for Lifewater Headquarters
- Apr 17 2017 - Jun 30 2017
- San Luis Obispo, California
About the Volunteer Position:
Lifewater is looking for organized, thoughtful, and outgoing individuals to assist the Philanthropy Team with donor relations and general office duties. We are seeking volunteers to work in the office ~10 hours per month on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Our operating hours are 8:30 AM – 5 PM and are flexible with student schedules.
If you have a heart to serve vulnerable children and families around the world and would like to gain experience in a fast-paced non-profit office setting, please consider volunteering with Lifewater!
Lifewater International is a Christian non-profit water development organization dedicated to effectively serving vulnerable children and families suffering from water poverty. In 40 Years, Lifewater has served 2.5 million people in over 45 different countries. Lifewater walks with families, leaders, and churches in overcoming water poverty through healthy relationships with God and the environment. We currently work in Cambodia, Uganda, and Ethiopia.
Stories Tell your story
|Volunteer Training||Enjoy FREE pizza and a brief training session on Lifewater's mission, values, and strategy in serving vulnerable children and families with clean water. We will also discuss schedules and volunteer responsibilities||Lifewater International 75 Zaca Lane Suite 100||Apr 24 2017 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM PDT||Yes|
- Make outgoing thank you calls for donor stewardship - scripted by Lifewater Philanthropy Team
- Assemble new donor kits to mail
- Assist with donor stewardship activities by tracking in donor database
- Stuff mailers for donor receipts and campaigns
- Reach out to local businesses for silent auction event donations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective written and verbal communication skills